Friday, June 10, 2016

It's a little Frosty

I know it's been awhile...

We got another kitten. His name is Frosty. Frosty and Kiwi are great together and have become the best of friends. Still no more visiting places that have fur-babies! :) The vet bills are ridiculous. Kiwi needs to get fixed and Frosty will be next. My daughter wants me to let them have a litter first. No way!



My daughter is 6 months pregnant now. It's going to be a boy. I have felt him move a couple of times! Yup pretty awesome!

My son is doing better. They finally put him back on Clozapine/Clozaril. He still only calls when he wants something. I finally gave in and sent him his laptop. If he 'loses it' then it's gone. I won't be buying him another one like it that's for sure.

He did call yesterday. I didn't answer as we were eating dinner. The next time he called I was in bed. Hopefully today he will call at a better time. I'm guessing it will be to ask for money so that he can upgrade or play a computer game that isn't free.

Summer is finally here! Spent a couple of days rearranging a flowerbed in my back yard. That was hard work. My pansies aren't having a good time of it as they are not getting enough sun. I'm loving feeding and watching the birds though. So far I have seen several types. Other then the finches: blue-jays, cardinals, woodpeckers, grackles, robins, doves and of course the squirrels. One day I even saw a chipmunk but haven't seen him since.

My work has been tediously slow, as too the pay. ;) Hopefully that will turn around soon.

We are getting married next month! It will be a really small affair. We are driving to see my step-mom that I haven't seen in way too long and are doing it there. Yes I'm excited!

That's it for now... Didn't want anyone wondering. Things are going good.

Mom
BarbieBF

© BarbieBF and Schizophrenia - Mom's Journey, 2014 - 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blogs author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links to blog posts and/or pages as a whole (in there entirety) may be used provided that full and clear credit is given to BarbieBF and Schizophrenia - Mom's Journey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment