Thursday, August 20, 2015

For my readers:

I wanted to take a minute and let you know that I have decided to take a break from blogging.

I love blogging however my blog has turned into an unhealthy form of communication between myself and someone else. What I blog or say gets misinterpreted and misunderstood on a very big scale.

It has also lost it's ability to be a form of my own expression as I no longer have the freedom to express myself without monitoring everything I say.

Things that I blog that are completely without blame or consequence and isn't meant to verbally attack in any way, gets taken that way.

Why should I care? Well because it's my children's family.

I try really hard to keep my daughter out of being in the middle of a tough enough situation yet she is constantly being pulled in. I'm sure my blog has become a source of contention for her as well as she is constantly having to read it when she doesn't want to, to defend me or fix the misunderstanding.

For now I am stepping back.

© BarbieBF and Schizophrenia - Mom's Journey, 2014 - 2015. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blogs author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links to blog posts and/or pages as a whole (in there entirety) may be used provided that full and clear credit is given to BarbieBF and Schizophrenia - Mom's Journey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment